- Notes on Randomized Algorithms by Nick Harvey, UBC: http://nickhar.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/15/
- Theoretical Computer Science Database:
- A great repository for computational theory and number theory lecture notes:
- A great ocean for real and complex analysis:
- Expander notes by Spielman (good overview of Expander codes):
- Another source for Expanders (from TIFR):
- Good videos about analysis here.
- Videos about theoretical computer science at quora.
- Will update more…
- CS books everyone should read –
- CS papers everyone should read –
- CS videos everyone should watch –